Friday, September 13, 2013

We are HOME!

What a journey!  We arrived home tonight (this morning) at 2:00 am.


I am so thankful to be home!  I am so grateful for all of the support from family and friends!  We love each and every one of you and are so appreciative that we could share this journey with you. 

A big thank you goes to Anita for traveling to China with us.  She now knows more about our family than she ever wanted to and she assures me that she still loves us...whew!   She was a huge help and I could not have done it without her!  

Also, big thanks to everyone who pitched in to help me cover my classes so that I could be gone for two weeks.  Thanks to Barbara, Brad, and Mike for teaching trig and thanks to Holly for "ghost teaching" my online statistics courses.  

Thanks to DeeAnna and Sherry for buying groceries and stocking our fridge with food and thanks to the Everett's for keeping an eye on our house.  Thanks to Tina and Chad for cutting our grass while we were gone.  And thanks to Jodi and all of the staff for taking care of Ella at Magnolia!

And most of all, thanks to everyone who prayed us through this journey from start to finish!  Abby is such an amazing little girl....I cannot wait for everyone to meet her and I cannot wait to see what plans God has for her life!


No comments:

Post a Comment