Wednesday, December 19, 2012

You ought to be in pictures!

Tonight I received an email from one of my Internet friends.  Over the last few months, this woman has advocated for my little girl, hoping that she would find her family.  She was so excited when I shared with her that I had committed to adopt this child.  So tonight she sends me a link to a video....well, a TV show really....that has aired in China back in February of 2012.  This television show spotlights two very special children....one is my Abigail and the other is a little boy who will soon be called Edward.  Abigail and Edward are the best of friends.  This video is 22 MINUTES LONG!!!  The video shows where Abigail lives, her school room, her bedroom, her friends.  I can hear her voice and see her smile....what an AMAZING gift it is to have this!  Of course, I have been busy taking lots of screen shots, making some of the cutest pictures!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 





No comments:

Post a Comment