Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PA!!!

I received an email today from Holt..."Good news! We have receive an update and your PA. You received pre-approval on 12/3/12! Congratulations!"  

So what does this mean?  PA stands for pre-approval, which means that the CCWAA has reviewed my LOI and other preliminary information and has conditionally approved me to adopt this child.  It also means I have six months from this date to get my adoption dossier (more paperwork!) to China.

All this to say that it is time to get started!


And, I also received the update, with all the answers to the questions that I asked the orphanage.  They sent updated measurements, a short video of her walking, the radiology report from recent X-rays, information about the brace that she is currently wearing on her leg, and the name that she is called in the orphanage.  


The video is so wonderful to have!  I do get to see her walk in the video, but I had to watch it several times before I even remembered to look at her leg.  Her smile is so captivating...like you are watching pure joy just spill out of her!  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment