Sunday, December 23, 2012

First Homestudy Visit



The homestudy is well underway. Our social worker came for the first meeting today. She talked with me, met the boys, walked through the house....she was great! Super nice and very professional.  

I have been diligently working on the homestudy paperwork for the last couple of weeks....FBI clearance was checked off with a drive to Columbus, medical forms were completed with a doctors visit and lots of bloodwork, reference forms have been mailed out (thanks to Sarah, Erica, Leslie, and Angela), septic tank has been inspected (the boys found this oddly fascinating), fingerprints have been taken (three times and counting), and so much more!  

The social worker went ahead and scheduled the next meeting for December 28th. I am really excited that she wants to do the visits QUICKLY which is fine by me! At the next meeting, she will talk individually with each of the boys. They love that they are going to have their own personal interview! (For those who know my kids, you know that I will be in prayer about what actually comes out of their mouth, but I am glad they are excited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment