Monday, November 19, 2012

LOI...

Still no update, but when I look honestly at the questions I have asked of the orphanage, I know that I am ready to move forward regardless of the answers.  It is odd to feel such peace about this child...not to say that I am not still terrified at times, but I just feel God reassuring my heart that He has it and that I can rest in that.  And so....today, I have submitted my Letter of Intent (LOI) to adopt this little girl.  This is my formal request to the CCWAA asking permission to adopt this child.  The letter begins like this:  "After careful review of the child material, consultation with medical professionals and thoughtful consideration I am formally accepting this child to be my daughter."  My DAUGHTER!!!  Did you see that?  I love my boys so much, but I am so excited to bring a little girl into our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment