Friday, October 19, 2012

I have spent the last few days seriously researching every single aspect of this little girl's medical file.  The internet holds a wealth of information, which is great, but it also gives every worse case scenario imaginable.  I literally think I am going to be sick...the whole thing makes me flip flop between feeling ok and feeling sheer panic...makes me nauseous...and yet, right in the middle of the panic, when I quiet all the fears, I feel peace.  And so I am praying...praying that God will make it clear to me what to do.

I still need to have a doctor who specializes in international adoption take a look at this file.  I have always used the International Adoption Clinic at the University of Minnesota, but they have become quite expensive, so I am trying to find another option. 


I emailed Holt today and asked for an extension...they said no other families had asked to view this child's file, so my new deadline for a decision is October 29th.  I am so relieved to have a bit more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment